We appreciate your interest in joining our team! Below is the job description for the current position. Please read the application carefully and send your resume to [email protected].
Who we are:At Cognitive Systems Inc., our primary goal is to help our clients to reduce their OPEX and CAPEX by increasing efficiency and eliminating unexpected failure and unplanned downtime of their electric machinery. We measure projects in terms of impact to our clients and on the world, always striving to give more than we receive, returning multiples in value over any investment. We take tremendous pride in helping develop a non-intrusive condition monitoring system aligned with the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR) with focus on the first market of electric submersible pumps for oil and gas production. Who we are looking for: As serial problem solvers in a growing company, we invite the brightest, hands on, practical, courageous, persistent, passionate lifelong learners and true builders to join us and help our clients succeed. Together with our clients, “Anything Is Possible” If you are looking for status quo, already been done before, we probably aren’t your people.
Job Purpose:Your performance is evaluated by your contributions in 4 verticals: (1) Work with clients as a subject matter expert to ensure their problem is well-understood; (2) Work with the internal product team to ensure delivery of a solution catered to the clients’ need (3) Data Analysis and Technical report; (4) Business development.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) for electric motor systems. Your first application will be electric submersible pumps (electrical, mechanical, and flow regime issues) in the oil and gas production sector
- Work with clients to formulate their problems
- Work with the internal product team to provide the hardware and technical documentation, to conduct the installation and troubleshooting to ensure uninterrupted flow of data from the HW in the sites to a remote server.
- Provide technical reports and presentations to clients using our analytical software.
- Participate in technical sales meetings, business development and client success stories
- Degree in Engineering and/or Electrical Motor Systems Technician
- Superior technical writing, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Relevant industrial experience
- Experience working directly with internal and external clients
- Project management tools and techniques (documentation of the events, conversations, meeting with clients and track change to generate tasks on agile project management tools),
- Problem solving skills in multidisciplinary settings (machinal, electrical, electronics hardware and IT related issues).